Senior Pet & Hospice Care
Common considerations that we take with specialized senior care include:
- Wellness check ups twice a year (or more if needed)
- Systemic bloodwork/urine/hormone analysis twice a year to monitor internal organ function
- Annual cancer screening imaging- Ultrasounds/Digital Radiography
- Detailed nutrition and supplement counseling for energy, vitality, and immune health
- Detailed fitness and wellness plans to promote the active senior pet
- Physical rehabilitation, Massage, and Acupuncture for overall comfort, mobility, health and well-being.
- If you have a beloved senior or geriatric pet, please stop by and introduce us!!
Having to make the difficult decision to say goodbye to a beloved family member is a difficult reality that we may have to make for our pets. At West Delray Veterinary, we consider it an honor and a privilege to be able to provide guidance and assistance in making this hard decision. We have a dedicated comfort room to be able to facilitate the appropriate healing space needed for clients to navigate and process these difficult decisions.
SEE WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU AND YOUR PET TODAY!
West Delray Veterinary offers wellness & preventive care, general medicine, diagnostic testing, emergency pet care, dental care, oral surgery, general surgery, orthopedics, eye surgery, senior pet care, hospice and end of life, acupuncture, laser therapy, rehabilitation, herbal and nutritional support and integrative or alternative cancer care in Delray Beach, West Boca, Boynton Beach and the surrounding communities.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP!
West Delray Veterinary is conveniently located in Delray Beach.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or inquiries.
Have a question?
Delray Beach, FL 33446
Mon-Thu: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Fri: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Sat: 8:00am – 1:00pm
West Delray Veterinary is a Delray Beach, Florida based general small animal, integrative veterinary practice founded in 2019 by Dr. Jonathan S. Block CVA CCRT.