Pet Health Insurance
Since all insurance companies do not cover pre-existing conditions, the best time to enroll your pet in an insurance plan is when they are young and healthy. Insurance enrollment for a middle-aged or senior pet can still be beneficial, but monthly payments may be higher, and any previous medical condition will be considered pre-existing.
Comparing Insurance Companies
Choosing the right company specific to your pets needs and information is important. Pawlicy and Pet Insurance Review are two resources you can use to learn about the many pet insurance companies.
- Provides a quote and insurance company cost comparison on select insurance companies
- Can sign up for a policy directly on the website
Pet Insurance Review
- Provides a quote and comprehensive review of over 25 pet insurance companies.
Popular Insurance Companies
- Emergency and illness plans, can add on a preventative care plan
- Does not cover alternative treatments, wellness visits, prescription diets and supplements
- 90% coverage
Embrace Pet Insurance
- Accident, emergency and illness coverage
- Offers a wellness/preventative care plan
- Covers alternative treatment and supplements, does not cover preventative care
- No caps on claim payouts
- They offer a direct pay option for larger costs/major surgeries – must be initiated by the policyholder
Nationwide Pet Insurance
- Different plan options – some may cover wellness (preventive care) and some are just accident, emergency and illness
- Accident, emergency and illness coverage.
- Covers medication, supplements and prosthetic devices
- Does not cover wellness, vaccines, preventatives, etc.
** Trupanion is the only insurance company that is integrated with our system. Using Trupanion Express, West Delray Veterinary is able to receive payments directly from Trupanion and the policyholder is responsible for the remaining balance.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP!
West Delray Veterinary is conveniently located in Delray Beach.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or inquiries.
Have a question?
Delray Beach, FL 33446
Mon-Thu: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Fri: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Sat: 8:00am – 3:00pm
West Delray Veterinary is a Delray Beach, Florida based general small animal, integrative veterinary practice founded in 2019 by Dr. Jonathan S. Block CVA CCRT.