Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In response to the current rise of infections in our community, we are continuing to offer these operational and procedural modifications to reduce the risk of spreading infections:
- Mandatory masks inside the practice – As recommended by the Florida Department of Health and mandated by Palm Beach County, everyone entering the building MUST WEAR A MASK. If you are unable to wear a mask for any reason, then curbside service will be required.
- Curbside check-in/out available (and encouraged) – If you are concerned about exposing yourself in a public space but your pet needs immediate veterinary care, we will provide curbside check-in and history taking at your car. You can then drop your pet off or wait in your car while we provide the necessary care to your pet. This will not be required, but is encouraged and will be provided upon request. Please call us when you are in the parking lot to start the curbside process.
- Telemedicine – We are available for phone consultations for minor issues that may be handled over the phone. We have been using zoom for telemedicine consults. Please request this if desired and appropriate.
- Decrease potential for person-person contact – We will be scheduling appointments and processing clients in a manner that will decrease the potential for person-person contact in our lobby/reception area. Clients will be immediately ushered into their own exam rooms. The common spaces will be sanitized after each client leaves.
- Increased facility sanitation practices – As a medical facility, we already use commercial/medical grade sanitizing agents to maintain a clean, sanitary environment. We have implemented changes where our countertops and surfaces throughout the practice are getting sanitized every hour during operation, as well as after each client exits a room. This can slow down our efficiency at times. Please be patient and allow us to maintain a sanitary environment for your safety.
- Personal hygiene in the office – There is hand sanitizer in every exam room and throughout the office for team members and clients to use as needed.
- Avoiding exposure to illness – All team members have been asked to stay home if they are showing even mild signs of illness. This may decrease our efficiency during this challenging time. Please be patient and understanding.
Advanced • Integrative • Mindful
Request an Appointment
We are now an AAHA accredited clinic!
At West Delray Veterinary, our goal is to provide advanced, integrative, mindful veterinary care to our patients and unconditional compassion and support to our clients in a healing, nurturing, and friendly environment.
Anesthesia deep cleaning, non-anesthetic dentals, digital dental radiology, and dental and oral surgery.
Preventive care, general medicine, emergency care, and diagnostic services.
Acupuncture, laser therapy, rehabilitation, herbal and nutritional support, and integrative or alternative cancer care.
Hospice & Senior Care
Senior pet wellness plans, hospice, and pet euthanasia.
General surgery, orthopedics, and eye surgery.
Online Appointment Request
Save time and book your next appointment with us online from any device.
SEE WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU AND YOUR PET TODAY!
West Delray Veterinary offers wellness and preventive care, general medicine, diagnostic testing, emergency pet care, dental care, oral surgery, general surgery, orthopedics, eye surgery, senior pet care, hospice and end of life, acupuncture, laser therapy, rehabilitation, herbal and nutritional support, and integrative or alternative cancer care in Delray Beach, West Boca, Boynton Beach, and the surrounding communities.
Have a question?
Delray Beach, FL 33446
Mon-Thu: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Fri: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Sat: 8:00am – 1:00pm
West Delray Veterinary is a Delray Beach, Florida based general small animal, integrative veterinary practice founded in 2019 by Dr. Jonathan S. Block CVA CCRT.