15065 S. State Road 7
Delray Beach, FL 33446
Intersection of 441 and Atlantic Ave
Dr. Jonathan S. Block, CVA CCRT
Dr. Jonathan Block, a Fort Lauderdale native, recently returned to South Florida to open West Delray Veterinary after eight years in a leading New York City veterinary practice. In addition to providing the highest standard of medicine and surgery, West Delray Veterinary offers an integrative approach to veterinary medicine, including wellness care, acupuncture, nutritional supplements, hydrotherapy, comprehensive rehabilitation, and pain management.
Under the direction of Dr. Block, West Delray Veterinary creates custom wellness and treatment plans specifically tailored for animals at every life stage. The practice emphasizes a compassionate understanding of the unique role of pets in family life, the essential tasks of companion and assistance animals, and the individual needs of each patient and client.
Among the services provided by West Delray Veterinary are:
- Wellness and Primary Care: Comprehensive wellness exams, puppy and kitten evaluations, custom vaccination plans, and urgent care for sickness/injury.
- Integrative Medicine: Acupuncture, herbal medicine, laser therapy, nutritional support, alternative cancer therapies, palliative care for elder pets.
- Rehabilitation Medicine: Physiotherapy, laser therapy, hydrotherapy, massage, stretching, therapeutic exercises, comprehensive pain management, fitness plans.
- Surgery: Spay, neuter, acute injury/laceration procedures, general soft tissue and orthopedic procedures, in-house referral to surgical specialists, and post-surgical recovery plans.
- Comprehensive Dental Services: Preventative cleanings, home dental care instruction, digital x-rays, oral surgery, extractions.
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Services and Anesthesiology: Digital x-rays, ultrasound, complete blood screening and pathology laboratory services, blood pressure/cardiac monitoring, oxygen therapy, multi-modal anesthesia plans.
- Specialized Geriatric/Senior Care: Custom wellness plans and outpatient hospice care.
- International and Domestic Travel Health Certificates